Bruno Latour in FGB
di Redazione FGB , 19 Dicembre 2006
Bruno Latour in Milan and the connected Call for Comments in this site (pagina del 19 Gennaio 2004 )
On 27 October 2003 we opened the Call for Comments  entitled "No Innovation without Representation (A Parliament of things for the new Technical Democracies)". Conducted by the sociologist Massimiano Bucchi , it was connected with the invitation extended by the Bassetti Foundation and the Politecnico to the sociologist Bruno Latour  to give a Lecture  in Milan.
Foto: Bruno Latour at the conference in Milan, at his left Piero Bassetti
This CfC , closed on 20 December 2003, served to introduce, accompany and support the arguments covered by Latour in his essay "What rules of method for the new socio-scientific experiments?" and discussed in his lecture on 17 November 2003.
In his essay, Latour touches on many of the key themes of his thinking: the increased participation of non-experts in the practice of science, the blurring of the borderlines between science and politics, the new forms of representation of technical and scientific innovation, and the emergence of "hybrid forums" (situations of governance where the representatives of "natural things", such as meteorological events or the discoveries of genetic engineering, and the representatives of human society both need to be taken into equal consideration), which should lead to new political arrangements being put in place.
- The video  of the Lecture
Foto: Margherita Fronte with Bruno Latour (Hotel De la Ville, Milan, 17 November 2003)
- The School of Doctoral Programs  of Politecnico di Milano
Link citati nell'articolo:
- 1] http://www.fondazionebassetti.org/schedabiografica/Redazione FGB
- 2] http://www.fondazionebassetti.org/it/it-frameset.html?content=http://www.fondazionebassetti.org/06/argomenti/2004_01.htm#000203
- 3] http://www.fondazionebassetti.org/it/it-frameset.html?content=http://www.fondazionebassetti.org/06/cfc-latour/index.htm
- 4] http://www.fondazionebassetti.org/it/cv-bucchi.htm
- 5] http://www.ensmp.fr/%7Elatour/
- 6] http://www.fondazionebassetti.org/en/en-frameset.html?content=http://www.fondazionebassetti.org/06/cfc-latour/latour-lecture-milano.htm
- 7] http://www.fondazionebassetti.org/it/it-frameset.html?content=http://www.fondazionebassetti.org/06/cfc-latour/index.htm
- 8] https://vimeo.com/84846795
- 9] http://www.fondazionebassetti.org/en/en-frameset.html?content=http://www.fondazionebassetti.org/06/cfc-latour/index.htm
- 10] http://www.fondazionebassetti.org/it/it-frameset.html?content=http://www.fondazionebassetti.org/06/docs/fronte-intervista-latour-engl.htm
- 11] http://www.fondazionebassetti.org/it/it-frameset.html?content=http://www.fondazionebassetti.org/06/argomenti/2003_12.htm#000195
- 12] http://www.ensmp.fr/%7Elatour/
- 13] http://www.polimi.it/phd